Build and Share Challenge #222: Solving the Senior Situation
* Choose ONE of the three senior Sims to build a house for, making sure to include all their needs/wants in the build.
* To prevent future flooding, the houses need to be built on stilts or foundations at least 8 steps high. No basements, please.
* Since the houses were near the river, try to have a water view (ocean or river) or add a strip of water down one side of the property.
* The budget is §125,000 (includes the cost of the lot).
The Senior Sims:
* Mr. Bao Chang–needs one bedroom, a martial arts/exercise room, a bathroom with a shower, and a kitchen/family room combination. He prefers sunny and calming colors.
* Mrs. Aibreann Byrne–needs a bedroom, a large guest bedroom for grandkids to visit, a bathroom, and kitchen/family room combination with a space for baking cookies. She also loves plants and gardening.
* Mrs. Petunia Livingston–needs a bedroom, a large bathroom, and a kitchen/family room combination. She also needs a “creativity room” for her writing and painting.
Green Gables is built with Mrs. Aibreann Byrne in mind.
Built at 150 Ely Road, Riverview.
Spent: §85,986 (§1,200 on lot and §84,786 to build/furnish).
Download Link: HERE
Fully tested (Family of 5, 3 were children)
Upgrades done (Unbreakable on most of them)
There is a car for Mrs. Bryne as well as bicycles for her grandchildren.
Using the wide steps, Aibreaan and others will easily be able step up to the front deck.
The children can play hopscotch or help Grandma with her small garden.
There is a suite for Aibreaan as well as a large bedroom for the grandchildren. The living/dining/kitchen area is open but cozy. Plenty of room for making cookies!
(Aibreann left freshly made cookies in the fridge!)
The hallway leads to the bedrooms, bathrooms and laundry room which isn’t pictured as it’s a small one.
(left door is the laundry room; right door is the hall bathroom; Aibreann painted this!)
(door on the end leads to Aibreann’s suite)
(door on the end leads to the bedroom for the grandchildren)
Bedroom for the grandchildren
I like the color scheme a lot. I think the one bathroom is a bit skinny, doable though. I should know. LOL
Thank you! The bathrooms are not large but in terms of Sims & routing, very doable. Yes, you would definitely know … LOL
Super beautiful home Addy!
Thank you very much, dear Bree! ♥